Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Preview of the Nursery!

Brandon and I have been working hard on the nursery the last couple of nights. We have almost all of the purple done. I think that Brandon was trying to be funny last night and said while he is gone this weekend that I could work and get almost all of the blue done. I laughed at him! I have been telling Brandon for awhile now that time is not on our side anymore and that this nursery needs to get done. To get him moving faster I have started to help out even though this is his project and he was going to do it. Really I just can't wait to see how it is all going to come together and I want to put the crib up!

Here are a few shots of how things are coming along. Looking at the walls last night Brandon asked if we can just leave the rest of it white...too bad we have already purchased the other paint!







1 comment:

stacy, jeremy, audrey and hadleigh bullcoming said...

it's looking good- won't be long b/f miss peyton is ready to enjoy all the hard work you guys are doing for her!