Monday, February 11, 2008

Manhattan Baby Shower

This past weekend was my first baby shower here in Manhattan. It was great to get everyone together and I tell you what...Peyton is already a lucky girl. Thank you to everyone for coming and we got lots of great things that Peyton needed. I was very excited because my good friend Shana was able to come in from Phoenix to host the shower for me. Everything looked wonderful and the food was great. Thank you to Shana, Shawna, Paula and Megan for having this baby shower for me. I had a lot of fun and seeing all the gifts really starts making it real that Peyton is going to be here soon.

Here is Shana and I. Thank you so much for everything that you did. You are such a great friend and it meant a lot to me that you came into town and did this for me and Peyton.


Here are all the gifts! I have to laugh at this picture because it looks like Stacy is protecting the gifts and no one can get close to them.


Shana made a diaper cake. It is the best diaper cake that I have ever seen. She did a great job...but it doesn't surprise me at all.


The yummy food.


Here I am with Liz. We spend a lot of time together in the spring since both of our guys work for the baseball team.


Opening up gifts!


Debbie, Paula, Shana and Kate all watching me open the gifts.


Opening up some more!


Opening up the gift from my parents. It was the baby swing that I really wanted and I didn't think that I was going to get. I was so excited! Thank you both so much and Peyton thanks you too.


After the shower we had some family time at our house before we had to go to the basketball game. Debbie just got the Wii so we broke it out and started playing. We had a great time and I think that my parents are thinking that they need to get one now.

Here is Dad bowling.


Brandon showing off his bowling skills.


Here I am with Lily and Wrigley. Lily was so cute and found Uncle Brandon's baseball cap and didn't even think twice about putting it on her head. It was too cute, so we had to take a picture and Wrigley had to jump in at the last minute.

No comments: