Monday, February 11, 2008

KSU Basketball game with the whole family

While everyone was out to Manhattan for the weekend I was able to get tickets for everyone to go watch the Men's Basketball game Saturday night. It was a great time and everyone had fun. The kids had never been to a game like this in such a large setting and they did a great job. I was happy to be able to do this for my family and I think that everyone really enjoyed themselves.

Michael and Elsa picked up Powercat tatoos for the kids to wear and Jon was very excited to get his on his face. Once we were done counting to 30, all he was asking for was a mirror so he could see is face.


I love this picture of Brandon and Jon. Jon was showing off his powercat to Uncle Brandon, so they had to get a picture together.


Here are the kids playing the Wii, while the rest of us are getting ready for the game.


Jon was playing Tennis and Lily is acting like she is playing. (This picture was a nice surprise to find in my camera!)


Jeremy, Stacy, Audrey, Lily and Mom at the basketball game.


Dad, Jon, Elsa and Michael at the game.


The Bullcoming Family. Audrey is taking after her Aunt Kelly and can't take her eyes off the basketball court even once to let me take a picture. It didn't last long because soon after the game started she fell asleep.


Lily loving the game. She loved to dance to the music and when everyone started clapping she would join in for the cheers. Lily lasted for the first half, half time and 3 mintues of the second half and then she was over it. For her first time I would say that was pretty good.


Jon getting some time with Grandma at the game. Jon was wonderful during the whole game and had a great time.


We all had a great time and I am glad that you all decided to go to the game. Brandon and I are doing our best to change everyone in our family into K-State fans. I think the we have won over many of them!

No comments: