Here is a side view of how big Peyton is getting.
You can really tell in the front views that I am carrying around a lot more of baby these days.
Close up...This is so you can all see that my belly button is still hanging on and has not popped out yet. I have started to get the dark line that you might be able to see in the picture.
Another close up from the side.
Wrigley and I hanging out after dinner. I have decided that gray is not a good color and makes me look huge, but I thought that it was a cute picture of Wrigley and me.
Brandon and Wrigley messing around. Wrigley likes to lay on top of you if she can. We have been working with her to not do this with me, but it is always a fight at first to have to lay by my side. She really likes it when she can have her whole body touching you at once with her head by our heads.
No comments:
Post a Comment