Thanks Uncle Tom and Aunt Kelly for making the trip out to Manhattan to visit us and I am glad that I was able to get you tickets to the game even though you are both MU fans! Also Thank you to Grandma and Grandpa for watching Sydney so they were able to come out for the game.
Here I am with my Aunt Kelly and Uncle Tom during the KSU vs. MU game. K-State put it on MU 100-63.
Our friends Lock and Gina, Welcomed their little girl Addison Kay, Friday February 15th around 9:20pm. We had been waiting for the good news all day Friday because they went into the hospital at 7am. After the basketball game on Saturday we made the short walk across the parking lot to go have our first visit with Addison and to see how Lock and Gina were doing. Everyone is doing great and Addison could not have been more perfect during our short visit. She opened her eyes for a little bit, but mostly was asleep the whole time while we held her.
Gina and I have the same doctor so it has been really nice to talk to her about some of the same things that we are going through and what to expect.
Brandon getting to hold Addison for the first time. I loved the little hat that she was wearing and I found out the women at the hospital make those for all the newborns.
Brandon and I with Addison. She was born with a head full of hair. I loved it! While I was holding her I was getting lots of kicks from Peyton. I am sure that she was letting me know that it will only be a short while before she is here. I had to tell Addison sorry one time because Peyton kicked so hard that I know that Addison had to have felt it, but it didn't seem to bother her.
It was a great weekend and last night Brandon and I were working hard on Peyton's Nursery, so I will have to give updated pictures of how it is coming along. Brandon leaves for California on Thursday, so baseball has officially started!
No comments:
Post a Comment