Thank you so much and we love you both!
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Peyton has great Grandparents that love her...
Brandon and I feel very lucky that we have great parents that would do anything for us and that are so nice to get Peyton lots of gifts that she will need. We got our travel system in the mail on Friday, so when Brandon got back in town on Monday we had to put it together. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Reiff! I took some pictures so you could see what it looks like. Also thank you again for the swing. I love looking at it everyday and it gets me so excited that soon she will be in it! Thank you to Grandma and Grandpa Yoder for Peyton's crib. I can't wait to get the painting done in the nursery so we can put it together. Peyton is already so spoiled with all these wonderful gifts.
Thank you so much and we love you both!



Thank you so much and we love you both!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment