Brandon and I very excited for the game to get started.
The teams getting ready for the tip to start the game.
This is right at the end of the game with 47 seconds left. The whole place is going nuts. You can see that the student section to the left are getting ready to charge the floor.
K-State Wins! The mass of fans charging the court in celebration. Final Score KSU 84 KU 75

Brandon and I enjoying the win. No...we did not join the fans on the court, but it was fun to watch everyone go crazy.
That just happened!
It was a great game to watch and one that I would have not missed. Peyton most of known that it was a big game too, becasue she was very active throughout the whole game giving me lots of kicks and moving around. The girl is already a basketball fan!
We saved our tickets and game program and Brandon is going to get Bill Walker and Michael Beasley to sign them. Another thing to add to the sports collection.
We ended up getting home around 11pm and you had the feeling that Manhattan was going to be rocking all night long. It is what everyone is talking about today and not getting a lot of work done.
Go Cats!
1 comment:
you truly have erased that KU fan that once existed in you- sounds like it was a lot of fun- jeremy asked if you all were there- I knew you wouldn't have missed it!
Post a Comment