Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I got tagged...Thanks Stacy!

My sister Stacy tagged me, so here are a list of questions that you can enjoy reading and just might learn something about Brandon and I you didn't know.

How long have you been together? 5 years

How long did you date? 3 years. 1 year at Graceland, 1 year apart, and 1 year in Dallas before we got married on June 25, 2005

How old is he? 27 years old

Who eats more? Brandon can eat way more food. I am lucky if I even finish my whole plate.

Who said "I love you" first? Brandon

Who is taller? Brandon

Who sings better? Either one of us are good singers, but we sure think we can in the car!

Who is smarter? Brandon

Who does the laundry? Kelly...Brandon will help out when I ask him, but I have had lots of clothes shrink because he tried to do the laundry!

Who does the dishes? Kelly...Brandon acts like he is going to throw up if he has to touch the dirty dishes. I make him empty out the clean dishes in the dishwasher to help me out.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Brandon sleeps on the right side, but while he is gone I move over to the right.

Who pays the bills? Brandon...He is very organized and makes my life easier to not have to worry about that.

Who mows the lawn? We don't have a lawn yet, but when we do I am sure that we will share this job. We both like to mow.

Who cooks dinner? Kelly...Brandon has certain meals that he is good at cooking, so he will cook those, but other then that I cook all the meals.

Who is more stubborn? We both can be stubborn.

Who kissed who first? Brandon kissed me first.

Who asked who out? Brandon used one of my friends at Graceland to get me to start coming around him and when we went on our first date I think that it was me who asked Brandon to go to the Wednesday night movie.

Who proposed? Brandon asked me on New Year's Eve 2003!

Who is more sensitive? Kelly

Who has more friends? Brandon

Who has more siblings? Kelly (1 brother + 1 sister) Brandon (1 brother)

Who wears the pants in the relationship? I wouldn't say that either one of us wears the pants in the relationship. We are good at making decisions together, but if I had to make a choice between the two I would say that Brandon wears the shorts not the pants in this relationship.

1 comment:

stacy, jeremy, audrey and hadleigh bullcoming said...

you are such a better wife than I am - love you!!