Here it is! I'll send out an email updating you all on our new address.
The view right inside of the front door standing in the living room.
The living room and the great fire place that I really wanted.
View from the hallway to show the living room and how it flows into the kitchen dining area.
Standing in the kitchen to show you the view into the dining area and the living room from the kitchen.
View of the backyard from the kitchen.
Kitchen...I love the dark wood and I get a good feeling when I am standing in the kitchen. Lots of room!
View from the dining area. It is a very large working kitchen and if you notice that there is no frig you are right. There will be one when we move in. Brandon and I got to pick out the one that we wanted.
Looking down the hallway towards the three bedrooms and two baths.
Standing in the Master bedroom looking at the 2 other bedrooms. The bedroom on the left with be Peyton's!
Master Bedroom
Master Bath...Love the tub!
Master Bath...Brandon and I will be happy to have our own sink.
We are both very excited and can't wait to move into our very first home. We close on January 11th and will start moving in ASAP. I'll post updated pictures as soon as we can. Brandon has a lot of work to do and will be starting soon on Peyton's Nursery. Now that we will have the space we would love to have more visitors!
No comments:
Post a Comment