Your baby now weighs about a pound and two-thirds and measures 14 inches (an English hothouse cucumber), from head to heel. The nerve pathways in her ears are developing, which means her response to sounds is growing more consistent. Her lungs are developing now, too, as she continues to take small breaths of amniotic fluid — good practice for when she's born and takes that first breath of air.
Here are updated belly pictures that Brandon took last night right before we went to bed, so you all could see how much my belly has grown in the last few weeks. My belly button has started to feel tight, but you can see that it has not popped out yet. I am feeling great and thanks for the body pillow that Brandon got me for Christmas I have been sleeping better. I keep very mosturized and doing all that I can to avoid stretch marks, but if I get them then I get them.
1 comment:
Looking great, Kell!
Post a Comment