Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Merry Christmas...Lots of pictures from our 10 day break!

Brandon and I were so excited and looking forward to our nice break for Christmas. We took off Friday from work and heading up to Mount Ayr, IA to spend some time at Brandon's home before we took off for Illinois.

Brandon, Wrigley and I in front of the Christmas tree at Mom and Dad Yoder's house before we started opening up all the gifts.


Drew and his girlfriend Kate surrounded by many gifts.


Brandon very excited opening up one of the gifts from his Mom and Dad.


Brett hanging out with Wrigley watching us all open up our gifts.


Brandon and Drew opening their gifts back in Illinois during the Men's gift exchange.


The Yoder Family (Except Brett) with Grandma Darnall. Brett was unable to make the trip out this year. We missed him and as many times as we talked to him on the phone I am sure that he missed us too!


Brandon and I on Christmas day. I was not feeling well the night before with lots of cramping, so all I could do was lay down. After a good nights rest I felt so much better and was able to enjoy Christmas with the whole family.


We headed to Kansas City to have our Christmas with the Reiff Family. It was great to have the whole family there with us. Everyone had already had their Christmas on the 25th, but were able to come out again to see us on the 29th. We love you all and it meant a lot to see you during the Holidays.

Here is Lily opening up the gift that Brandon and I gave her. I could not take the picture fast enough before she was already moving on to something else. She ended up loving her doll after Brandon took it out of the box.


Brandon and I got Jonny a Spider Man Scooter for Christmas. Oh how he loved it! He could not wait until we got it out of the box and then started riding around the house on it. After riding lessons from Grandpa he was ready. He kept coming up to Brandon and I and telling us how much he loved his Scooter and thank you. So cute!


Brandon and I hanging out while all the presents were passed around. Can you tell that I am starting to look a little tired? Not the best of pictures, but it was the only one of us from that Christmas.


Mom and Dad opening up their gifts from us. I love this one of Mom with the big smile. I hope that you guys liked your gifts.


We both had such a great time getting to see lots of family and friends over the break. We both feel very lucky that we work for a University and have the time off to spend with everyone during this time. Christmas is my favorite time of year and I love that I don't have to rush through it. We both got lots of great gifts that we needed this year and baby Peyton got lots of cute clothes that she will look great in. Thank you to everyone!

No comments: