Starting with the great news that we will be having a little girl!

Wrigley has been so much fun and it is fun watching Jon get so excited to play with her when we are in Kansas City.

Merry Christmas!

KC Marathon with Dad.

We all had so much fun that we are thinking about doing it again next year.

Baby Wrigley...She was so cute and so little.

I love how she sleeps and will lay on her back. I didn't think that dogs would sleep on their backs, but Wrigley does.

Thanksgiving...I love Lily's face and how she is still out of it from her nap.

The first big smile that Audrey gave me. She is such a ham.

Audrey Elizabeth arrived!

Audrey looking so cute taking a nap.

Audrey and I getting some snuggle time in together.

I love Lily's face and how happy she is while we are on our summer vacation with the whole family.

Dad and Jon giving us some peace while on vacation. Love the goggles!

We made a stop in Dallas to see some friends and had a great night with everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment