By this week, your baby weighs two and a quarter pounds (like a Chinese cabbage) and measures 14.8 inches from the top of her head to her heels. She can blink her eyes, which now sport lashes. With her eyesight developing, she may be able to see the light that filters in through your womb. She's also developing billions of neurons in her brain and adding more body fat in preparation for life in the outside world.
Here are a few belly pictures for you all to see. I took them this morning before I went to work.
My belly button is hanging on strong and has not popped out yet. There are days that it feels really tight, so Brandon and I are just waiting for it to happen.
I am really starting to get much bigger. Just the little things that you take for granted are getting hard for me to do. Like putting on my shoes and socks! Seeing all of this belly is getting me very excited for Peyton to arrive, but it also makes me think about all of those hard workouts that I will be doing to get back into shape.
We are still unpacking daily to get settled into our new home. As you can tell things in the background are a little random on the mantle.
4 comments:
you look great - I don't think you will have much work to do to get back in shape!!
I agree with Stacy! You look beautiful, Kelly! I found out today that the KC marathon is Sat October 18th!
Oh, Kell, at least you WANT to work off the baby weight...I was too lazy and just decided it would be easier to get pregnant again. =)
Seriously, though, you look so healthy and happy. Take care. Love you lots!
Post-pregnancy workouts are the worst! Your body is just so crazy for months afterwards. And nursing (which I recommen) makes it even crazier.
You look great. I'm pretty sure I've caught up w/ you & maybe even passed you. I'm exhausted, so I'll post some picts tomorrow.
Post a Comment