Monday night I had to take my fruit punch gluclose test. The doctor wanted me to be under 140 and I tested at 109, so I am good and don't have to worry about anything!
I also have been having pain on my right side that hurts after I eat meals and sometimes just for no reason. We have been thinking that it has to do with my gallbladder, but since I have been having this pain for the last 2 months my doctor wanted to have my liver tested. I called this morning for the test results and everything came back normal. The pain is not always very comfortable, but I will just have to deal with it.
While I was taking my test I had my regular doctor visit and everything is looking great. I am measuring right on at 27 weeks and Peyton's heartbeat was strong at 150 bpm. She has been very active and I am sure that I felt the first hicups yesterday afternoon. It felt like a kick at first and then it happened in the same spot 5 more times in a row.
I am very thankful that all of my test came back normal and that all we have to think about is how we are going to paint the nursery.
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yeah! I am glad that everything came back great. I was thinking about you on Monday! Can't wait to meet Miss Peyton!
Love Ya! Shawna
Post a Comment