Thursday, April 2, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday Peyton!

Happy Birthday Peyton! Mom and Dad love you very much and are so blessed to have you as our daughter. When everything else in life gets crazy we always have you to make us laugh and get us to give huge smiles. We could not have asked for a better year in our lives and we can't wait to see what the next day brings.
This morning we were all together to celebrate Peyton's 1st birthday. To pass on the family tradition I got up this morning to cook Peyton her birthday pancakes. Wow...she loved them!!!

Peyton checking out her pancakes
Too early to get a smile out of her...I know how she feels!
Maybe I should have made them a little smaller?
Size doesn't matter I will eat them anyway
Peyton really loved her pancakes
Opening up her gifts with Daddy
Peyton was a little tired this morning so she really was not into opening up her gifts...Thanks Dad for helping!!
Trying to get a family shot...This is the best we could get
Peyton being a little silly
Happy Birthday Baby Girl...Mommy loves you!!!!
Singing Happy Birthday to Peyton...I have to apologizes for my singing. Brandon would not help me out and I am not the singer in the family so you get my birthday solo.
We love you Birthday Girl,
Mom & Dad

2 comments:

Mom (Earlynn) said...

I am so glad that you are following our family tradition of a pancake breakfast. Now if I could just find you the red plate it would be even better. We love that little girl and you!

I'll Never Tell!!! said...

Hahaha!!! Way to hit the high notes, Kelly!!! Peyton is SO CUTE! I LOVE the bday cake pictures...and the bday pancakes is such a great idea!