Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter Weekend

Peyton and I went home to Kansas City for the Easter weekend to spend a little time with family and friends. It was a great weekend and it always seems like the time goes too quickly and before we know it the weekend is over and we have to drive back to Manhattan.
Peyton checking out her Easter basket that was waiting for her Sunday morning
Happy Easter! Peyton looked so cute in her dress...I loved it!
I think that she is just so cute when she sits up in a big girl chair
Not tall enough yet to reach into her basket but she was really trying
Peyton and Mom Easter Morning
After Church we had a brunch and a Easter egg hunt. It was so cold and windy, but the rain hadn't started yet so we were able to go outside for a little while to find some eggs.
Peyton picking up her first Easter egg
Peyton was more interested in checking out the eggs and would not look up at me to take a picture


Peyton and cousin Audrey out hunting Easter Eggs
Grandma and Grandpa Reiff with Peyton
Peyton and Grandma being silly
Since the weather in Kansas City was cold and raining we ended up having the Easter Egg Hunt in the basement of my brother Michael's house.
Peyton finding her first egg and trying to quickly get it in her basket before the big kids snatched all the eggs up
Tossing the egg into her basket
Finding another egg...
All the kids together after the hunt
Peyton and her cousin Sydney
Bunny Ears!!!
Peyton hanging out with Great Grandma Horton

During Easter we also celebrated the family birthdays in the month of March and April.
Here is Lily opening up the gifts we got her. She really did like the little dog even if her face doesn't look like it here.
Lily had already tossed the clothes down before I could get a picture...She was really funny this year with opening up her gifts and would move on quickly to open the next present
Jon checking everything out from up above...Silly Boy!

Here is a video of Peyton and Lily playing and laughing together. I have to laugh watching this because first of all I am not sure why Lily is only in her tights without her dress on. Second Lily wants to sit with Peyton in "Lily's" chair and you really get to see Peyton show us a little attitude. I hope this is not a sign of whats to come.


1 comment:

Karyn said...

love Peyton's easter dress!