Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Little Pig Tails!!!

Over the weekend I finally decided to try to pull Peyton's hair back into pig tails. They are little but they are there. I was so excited even though Peyton cried the whole time I was pulling her hair back. I hope that she will start to get use to them so I can start pulling her hair back more often because it is starting to get really long and in her eyes all the time. Her hair is so beautiful and I WILL NOT cut it for a long time!!
The little pig tails were so cute I had to take tons of pictures!







3 comments:

Katy Z said...

So cute!

Mommy K said...

Adorable! She looks so happy!

The Smoller Family said...

Well she may have cried, but it clearly didnt' scar her since she's just grinning up a storm in those pictures!