Monday, April 13, 2009

Peyton Baby Parade

Peyton turned 1 on April 2nd and I am a few weeks behind getting her 12 month pictures posted. I know that you are all very shocked with that!!! Since the delay I am posting Peyton's Baby Parade along with her 12 month pictures. I have told myself that I am going to try very hard to keep taking her month pictures as long as she will let me. Taking the 12 month pictures really showed me that it is getting very hard to keep her sitting still long enough to get a few good pictures out of her.


Peyton at 12 Months old:



Look at all those teeth!
This is why pictures are getting harder to take!

Peyton's Baby Parade!

First day Home from the hospital
1 Month

2 Months

3 Months

4 Months

5 Months

6 Months

7 Months

8 Months

9 Months

10 Months

11 Months

12 Months

No comments: