Tuesday, March 31, 2009

1st Birthday Party!

We celebrated Peyton's 1st birthday a couple of weeks early so we could have all our family and friends come out to Manhattan while her Dad was in town with baseball. Brandon sadly will be leaving for out of town Thursday on her birthday with baseball for the Nebraska series:( I am just glad that he will be here in the morning to see her and that way we can celebrate as a family over breakfast.


Thank you to everyone for making the trip out to Manhattan to be there for Peyton and also for many of you it was your first time out to our house. It really meant a lot to Brandon and I that you made the drive to be there for Peyton. We could not have asked for a better day to celebrate Peyton's birthday with everyone and the weather in Manhattan was so nice all day to make it absolutely wonderful. Here are a lot of pictures from the party. It is hard to just pick a couple so hope you enjoy them all.



Peyton's Teddy Bear cake that I made for her

Happy Birthday Peyton! I love her birthday outfit!!

Peyton is playing with her tutu...she loved to touch her skirt

Uncle Drew with Peyton

Great Grandpa Horton and Peyton sharing a good moment together

Peyton happy to see her Dad arrive home after the baseball game was over so she could get her party started

Getting ready to sing Happy Birthday and Peyton excited about her cake. She really wanted to touch it.

Peyton blowing out her candle and getting a little bit of help from Mom

Opening up Gifts! There is no way that I could post all the pictures of every gift that she got, so I have just picked a few that I liked and if your gift is not here please don't be offended because Peyton loved everything.



The very cute bathing suit and robe that Great Grandma & Grandpa Horton got for her


Peyton very excited about her gifts that she is taking a dive to open another one

Peyton loves this Little People SUV that Kenny and Susan got for her. Thanks guys it is a huge hit with her and she loves to push it around the living room.

Uncle Drew got her this very cute black bear that rolls out into a blanket.

So many great gifts that it is making me tired!

Peyton loved playing with this green bow...I love how babies love to play with the tissue paper, ribbons and bows more then the toys. Go figure right!

Peyton getting the hang of it and started to help out a little bit with opening up her gifts

Peyton's Chair! Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Reiff for my chair I love it!!

BIRTHDAY CAKE TIME!!!!

I want my cake!

I gave her the head of the teddy bear and she was not quite sure what to do with it

Mom and Dad with their birthday girl

Helping out to let her know that she can eat it and that it was okay

Peyton was a little more concerned that her hands were getting dirty then eating the cake

Once Peyton learned that she could eat the cake the real fun started...



Getting it in the hair

I love this picture!

Cake overload...

Dirty girl went straight into the bath tub

All cleaned up and taking a ride in my new wagon that Grandma and Grandpa Yoder got for her




Thank you to both of our parents for all your help in making this day so wonderful for Peyton. It made things much easier for me to not be so stressed and I would not have been able to have everything ready so thank you very much and we love you.

2 comments:

Karyn said...

happy birthday peyton!!! So cute!

Tayarra said...

That picture of her screaming is a classic, LOVE IT!!! Happy Birthday, Peyton!