Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Happy St. Patty's Day!

Happy St. Patty's Day to everyone!
Peyton had a very excited day yesterday full with lots of activities. The home daycare that Peyton goes to is located next to the local Zoo here in Manhattan and when I picked her up on Monday they asked if it would be okay to take her to the Sunset Zoo on Tuesday. Of course I had no problems with that and if anything I was so jealous that I was not able to get out and enjoy the gorgeous weather that we had here yesterday. Renate told me that Peyton was wonderful and had a great time looking around at all the animals. I had already planned to take Peyton to the Zoo next weekend and I am glad that she had such a great time and I know that she will love going again this time with Mom and some of her friends.
Peyton has now graduated from being an army crawler to crawling up on her knees! Last night I watched her get up on her knees and slowly move forward and then it was like...I can do this and look how much faster I am!
Baby kisses! Peyton is now giving us kisses. They might be open mouth, but a kiss is a kiss and I will take one anytime. On Monday Brandon was hanging out with Peyton before bed and was asking her for a kiss. He would pucker up and wait for her to lean in to give him a kiss. Last night at the baseball game I was doing the same thing with her to see if she was really giving kisses and sure enough I puckered up and she would lean in and give me a kiss. I love it!!!!
Finally after a month of waiting and having a few nights of gum pain...Peyton's right top front tooth has broke through the gums! She is handling it all so much better then I thought that she would...Peyton is one tough girl!

No comments: