Stacy, Jeremy and Audrey Bullcoming welcomed the newest addition to their family Wednesday, March 18th at 12:05pm. Even though she was 3 weeks early she is healthy and doing great. Brandon, Peyton and I made a quick trip to Kansas City last night to see everyone and to meet our new niece and Peyton's cousin.
Hadleigh Von Bullcoming
6lbs 14oz and 19 1/2 inches long
It is still too hard to tell but I think that Hadleigh really looks like Stacy

Aunt Kelly with Hadleigh

I am so very proud of my sister. She went through a long 24 hours of waiting so we could meet this beautiful baby girl. Don't hate me Stacy because I put this picture up...I think that you look great!

Uncle Brandon

All of us with Hadleigh! Peyton was happy to meet her cousin and would reach out to grab for her so we had to make sure to keep her hands far enough way

Grandpa with all of the older grandkids while we are visiting baby Hadleigh

Excited Grandma holding her 5th grandchild

Grandpa with Hadleigh

All the kids playing around while we are visiting their new cousin

I love how big Jon and Peyton are smiling at each other. Jonny always knows how to make his cousin laugh...jumping jacks!
3 comments:
Oh, she's so beautiful!!! Thanks for posting pics so quickly! And I think Stacy looks great in that pic you posted or you, her and Hadleigh-a proud Mommy for sure! Doesn't this make you want another one!?!?!?
XOXO,
Katie
Great post Kelly! Thanks so much for the pics- God knows it'll be awhile before new momma Stacy has time to do a post! Congratulations!
I can't believe she is here already. Time is really flying by. The family looks great. Pass on my congrats!
Post a Comment