Peyton turned 11 months old on Monday!
The past month has been so much fun watching Peyton learn to do so many new things that I wish I had a video camera attached to my hand at all times to capture all of it. Crawling is getting better and faster everyday and we are almost getting up onto our knees now. Excitement and cheer brings on the clapping. Peyton is getting 4 of her top teeth coming in all at once. I have been a little worried, but we have only had 2 bad nights and after I put the Orajel on her gums she went right to sleep. When Peyton was younger all she wanted to do was stand up and now that she can we have a case of the rubber legs. It is funny to watch! One thing that I can always count on is getting a smile. Peyton has one of the best smiles and it makes me so happy.
There is all sorts of baby talk these days but not much that we can understand.
Here are a few words that we have heard are:
Da Da (Brandon is loving this!)
Hi
Yeah
This morning I heard a lot of Na Na
Peyton Allison at 11 months
2 comments:
she's so adorable! Can't wait to see her again.
Courtney is one in a few days and I really starting to feel it. I keep wanting her to walk (she's so close) but that is what is still keepign her a baby!! all the fun party planning has taken my mind off of the emotional part!
Post a Comment