Friday, February 27, 2009

Elmo is the new favorite toy

Peyton's favorite toy right now is Elmo! Brandon and I got her this toy at Christmas, because while we were visiting our friends the Hoyt's their son Carter had one and she really loved it. If you move Elmo's mouth he talks to you and Peyton thinks that it is the funniest thing. She will pick Elmo up and shake him over and over again to hear him giggle and talk to her. It truly is funny to watch her do this. I am working on getting a video of it so you all can see just how much she loves her Elmo.

Peyton shaking up Elmo
Look at that face...so excited that Elmo is talking to her!

Earlier this week I was doing laundry so I just let Peyton crawl around the living room playing with her toys and this is how I found her...playing under her jumper. Peyton stayed under there for almost 10 minutes pulling on the ropes.




Watch Peyton being silly playing under her jumper!


No comments: