Tuesday, February 3, 2009

10 Months Old...

Peyton turned 10 Months old yesterday! I have loved every stage and growth that Peyton has gone through, but I have to say that this is such a fun age right now with her. I get so excited when she starts doing something new, but at the same time I am so sad and say stop getting older. In the past week Peyton started crawling...yea! and also started to hold her sippy cup by herself...yea! We have lots of baby talk going on but nothing that sounds like a normal word. Both of her two bottom teeth are in and it looks like the top two canine (vampire teeth is what I call them) look like they will break through the gums any day. Peyton's hair is really starting to get thick all over, but her bald spot has not gone away just yet. I really do check her while she is sleeping to make sure that she is not laying on that spot to help it go away. Everyday is something new and we can't wait to see what she is going to do next.
Peyton is such a wonderful baby girl and we feel so blessed everyday.
Peyton Allison looking too cute and so big
Check out those teeth! (If you click on the picture it will make it larger)
Doesn't she just look sweet here?
I love her face in this picture and how excited she is attacking her bear
Okay I am done taking pictures with you!

No comments: