Over the weekend I was watching Peyton learn to clap. She would put her hands together and clap a few times and then look at her hands like what did I just do. She now has clapping down and will clap at everything that makes her happy.
On Wednesday night I had Peyton's bottle ready for her, but I let her keep playing with her toys until she was ready for it. I have seen her grab and hold onto her bottle, but she would prefer that we hold it and give it to her. To see if she would grab the bottle and feed herself I placed the bottle close to her on the floor. It didn't take long before she saw it and crawled over to pick it up. She ate a little bit but then just ended up playing with it until I picked her up to give her the rest. Truthfully I love that she likes that I hold her bottle to feed her and that she doesn't want to do it herself. I just wanted to see if she would do it herself and she can.
Peyton holding onto her bottle herself
2 comments:
Those blue eyes are so beautiful!
I'm glad you remembered that! 10 months is such a fun time- not that 15 months isn't, they're just developing such personalities and it's so cool to see. I'm glad you're enjoying it! Aren't little girls the best???
We have GOT to get together soon- I promise we will come out to Manhattan during baseball season!
Post a Comment