BIG NEWS to share is that Peyton sat up all by herself on Sunday night! Brandon saw her do it on Sunday and last night I saw her sit up for the first time. It is exciting times at the Yoder house these days.
Last night it was so much fun for me to just sit back and watch Peyton playing with her toys. I had to get the camera out to catch the moment to share because it was a lot of fun watching her to see what she was going to do next. She just sat there and played for a lot time and her toys were everywhere when she was all done.
Peyton was taking many toys out of the baskets, but stopped when she got to her favorite book.
Peyton is working on drinking from her sippy cup. She can get some of the juice out, but is having trouble tilting her head back far enough to get the rest.
Making lots of love to some cookies.
Watch Peyton having fun playing with her toys. The best part of the video is when she can't decide which hand to hold onto the bag with...love it!
P.S...I know that my daughter is wearing the same outfit in these last two post and I wanted to point out that she does have more clothes that I put her in.
3 comments:
It almost sounds like she said "Hi" back... Can't wait to see her this weekend..
Grandma Yoder
She is growing up way too fast. I can't believe much she is changing.
Love all the pictures that you do.
Shawna
Nah, I figured you only let her one outfit!
She's adorable.
Post a Comment