Here are Peyton's updates:
Head: 41 1/2cm 50%
Height: 24 3/4in. 57% (She is long and lean)
Weight: 13lb 9 3/4 oz. 24%
We talked about starting her on rice cereal, but we are going to hold off until she is closer to 6 months. I was a little worried that she was too skinny, but the doctor had no problem with her weight and said that she was looking great. I have been very happy that I have not had to give Peyton any formula yet and have been able to provide enough breast milk while at daycare. Not the case on Monday. Peyton has still only wanted 4 oz. and on Monday she decided that she needed to have 7oz., so she had her first taste of formula. I was a little disappointment and felt like I let her down, but she was great and had no problems. Dirty diapers now...Wow!!
Pictures of Peyton at 3 months.



2 comments:
Great picture of you all as a family. She is getting so big!
Good for you for keeping up on breastfeeding & pumping. Its hard work! You should pat yourself on the back!
Post a Comment