Peyton and I this morning before we left for Daycare. Her face doesn't look so happy, but she was just fine. I am sure that she is wishing just like me that I could stay at home with her all day.
Monday, August 4, 2008
Peyton goes to Daycare
Today was the first day for Peyton to go to her Daycare. She was very happy when I left and I was hearing her coo to Renate. I am doing alright today and it was easier because I had everything ready to go this morning so when I dropped her off we went over things quickly. I thought that I would be alright since I have been back to work for 2 months, but it was still hard and I needed to get out quickly before the water works started. It was very nice this morning because Peyton was wide awake and was giving us big smiles and little laughs while we hung out for a little while.
Peyton and I this morning before we left for Daycare. Her face doesn't look so happy, but she was just fine. I am sure that she is wishing just like me that I could stay at home with her all day.

Peyton and I this morning before we left for Daycare. Her face doesn't look so happy, but she was just fine. I am sure that she is wishing just like me that I could stay at home with her all day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Kelly! I have been on your blog a few times, but needed to finally leave a comment! We are going back to school on Tuesday, so courtney will also start at the babysitter! I know it is much harder on us than them, but I hope all went well! She is cute and it is fun to stay updated on all the babies and all my Solah friends!
Post a Comment