Things that Peyton is doing:
*Coos and Awes
*Rolls over onto her belly and sometimes back onto her back.
*Gives little laughs. She opens her mouth so big and one of these days I know that she will just let out a huge laugh.
* Reaches out to grab for things with both hands.
* Loves to suck on her fingers and tries to put her whole hand in her mouth.
* While holding and looking at her she will reach out and touch your face. Which I really love!
* Loves to stand up with our help.
* When sitting on our laps she tries to pull herself up to a sitting position. I am sure that it won't be long before she is sitting up by herself.
* Grabbing for her feet.
* Drooling has started.
Love her smiles and those cheeks are too cute!
Peyton showing us her good side because she is really starting to lose her hair in the back and on the top left side. It is so sad:(
No more smiles just drooling.
No comments:
Post a Comment