Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Lots of Pictures...sorry have been busy

Here are lots of pictures of Peyton over the past several weeks. Things are getting really busy at work with the first football game on Saturday, so I am sorry that I have not been able to post as often as I would like. Plus, Brandon has been really sick the past couple of days and I have not been able to get on the computer at home. Sorry that I can't go into detail about what has been going on with us, but I wanted to get the pictures up so you could see Peyton. The pictures go in order as they happened and they include pictures of our family trip to Iowa.

Peyton playing and you can see the focus on her face to get that orange rattle.

Family trip to Iowa. It was so nice to be up there with family and to enjoy the peace and quiet. We had lots of fun fishing, riding around on the 4-wheeler, and just sitting around talking with everyone. Peyton got lots of love from her Grandparents and she gave them lots of love too.

Peyton hanging out with cousin Cody. He loves her so much and they have a great time together.

Grandma Yoder getting lots of smiles out of Peyton.

Peyton looking cute in her pink overalls.
Hanging out with Grandpa Yoder watching TV. Wrigley wiped out after the fun weekend up in Iowa getting to run all over the place on the farm. Sorry Wrigley that we don't have that much land for you to run on.

Peyton also looking very tired after the car ride and getting some good cuddle time with Daddy.

Daddy reading a book to Peyton.

Clean Baby!


Peyton looks ready for her baby massage. Life is good!

Here is my troll baby...Crazy hair!

K-State has it's first Football game this Saturday, so Peyton will have her first trip to a football game. We'll take lots of pictures and I will do my best to get them posted quickly.

No comments: