Monday, August 11, 2008

Lots of pictures from the past week

Peyton has had a great week. We made it through the first week of daycare with no problems. Peyton was only fussy on Monday night, but was great to rest of the week. Both Peyton and Renate are getting use to each other still, but Renate is learning quickly what Peyton really needs when she gives her little cries. I have added lots of pictures from this past week since I was really busy last week and was unable to post new news.

Peyton is not a happy camper in the bath. I am not sure what has happened for her to hate taking baths, but I have added a video at the end of this post so you can see just how unhappy she is about this whole thing.
Tummy time!

Peyton is getting so much better at playing on her tummy and not fussy about it. She is getting so much stronger and is able to keep her head up.


Hanging out in my Bumbo working on getting stronger so I can sit up on my own one day.


Peyton and Mommy watching the Opening Ceremony of the Olympics Friday night.


Taking a nap Saturday morning with my doggy blanket that Uncle Drew got for me. Peyton loves this dog blanket so much that she will cuddle up with it and fall asleep.


Peyton has found her tongue! Now when we get big smiles we get the tongue with it too. I am working on getting a picture of this, but Peyton just looks at the camera with this face most of the time.


Peyton has always loved to stand up from the time that she was only a month old. We knew that we had a strong baby since while we were still in the hospital she was already trying to hold her head up. Peyton is a happy baby when we let her stand up to see what is going on around her and last night Brandon let her stand on her own on the coach last night before bedtime. Here is are big girl standing up on her own for a few seconds.


I didn't think that the picture would cut it, so here is a video of the whole thing.



Good thing Dad was close by and we had pillows around, but no worries she was just fine after the face plant.

Peyton not happy about taking a bath!


Again no worries she was just fine as soon as I took her out.

No comments: