Friday, August 15, 2008

4 Month Well Check

At 1:15pm today we go to have Peyton's 4 month well check with the doctor. I am very excited to see how much she has grown and how heavy she is now. We are also going to talk about starting her on the rice cereal. It is a little scary that we are already at the point to start feeding her, but Brandon and I are excited too. Peyton also has to get 4 more shots and I am sure that she is not going to like it. She did pretty well last time, so I am hoping that she will handle it the same. She has good lungs on her now so I am not looking forward to the screams. I'll update as soon as I can.

We are heading up to Iowa to see Grandma and Grandpa Yoder this weekend and looking forward to a great weekend of relaxing by the pool.

No comments: