Tuesday, June 3, 2008

True Blue Tradition

Last weekend we went home to Kansas City to have our annual family garage sale. After a long successful day we decided to go to the Royals game. This was Peyton's first MLB game. She has been to so many baseball games in the last 2 months that she is a pro at sleeping through almost the whole game. The Royals won after a 12 game losing streak, so Peyton must have brought them some luck. Grandma and Grandpa Yoder also came down for the weekend to get their fix of Peyton. We had a great time and it was nice to be with the whole family for my last weekend before I had to go back to work.

The Yoder family at Kauffman Stadium.


This is what Peyton likes to do during baseball games...sleep.


Stacy, Audrey, Peyton and I in front of George Brett. Audrey was more into watching the people walk by then to look at the camera.


Grandma Debbie and Grandpa Brett before the Royals game with Peyton.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

If I had my way, that's what I'd rather be doing during baseball games too- sleeping!
What a cutie! We can't wait to meet her!