Since I went back to work this week it has been nice to come home to my beautiful baby girl and just hang out. Peyton has started giving us little smiles and I love just watching her face waiting for the next smile to happen. I am not sure yet, but I think that she might have a dimple on her left cheek.
Dad hanging out with Peyton on the floor while Wrigley looks on.
Peyton was just kicking and kicking like crazy while laying on the floor with Dad and Wrigley getting her exercise.
Whew...What a workout! I'll just take a little nap now.
Hanging out with Mom, but the TV is way more interesting to look at then the camera.
Thanks for the help Mom while I start getting me legs stronger while I push myself to stand up. Such a serious face.
I love bath time! My face looks like I am not so happy to be in this bath tub, but really I don't mind getting clean at all.
Dad...a little privacy please!
No comments:
Post a Comment