Yesterday was a very exciting day at the Yoder House. Peyton has been rolling back and forth the last couple of days and looking very close to rolling over onto her belly. Last night while my Mom and I were fixing dinner, Peyton was laying on the floor in the living room. Grandma went over to check on her and quickly yelled for me because Peyton was rolling over. I didn't get there in time to see her roll over, but I know that she did because she was on her belly. I turned her back over onto her back and she kept trying to do it again but it just wasn't happening and she started to get mad. We'll see if she will roll over again tonight so Brandon and I can see her do it.
We were so excited to see her rolling back and forth the other day and now we are shocked that she has already rolled over.
YEA...WAY TO GO PEYTON!

No comments:
Post a Comment