Here is Peyton's 2 Month Update:
Head: 38 1/2 cm. 40%
Height: 23 1/4 in. 75%
Weight: 11 lb. 6 1/2 oz 47%
Dr. Duff was very happy with what he saw in her percentages and how well she has started to hold her head up. Peyton is our strong long and lean baby girl.
Peyton is still having problems with her right eye, so she ended up getting some eye drops to help clear up what I call eye burgers. I hope that it works since they cost us $60. I hope that your mouth as dropped just like ours did when we had to pay for them.
My Mom took this picture yesterday to show me how well Peyton was feeling. Grandma was happy that Peyton was feeling so well after the shots that she just wanted to sleep.
Here's my tough girl showing off her sexy band aids!
Closer view of those tiny legs and her garfield band aids.
No comments:
Post a Comment