Monday, June 23, 2008

Lots of Sleeping and playing in our Bumbo

Peyton has so much fun during the day that she can't help but fall asleep. I hope that we are not boring her? Brandon and I love to watch how peaceful she looks while she is sleeping and it never stops us from taking her picture. Here are a few cute pictures of Peyton over the weekend.

I love playing on my activity mat that my cousin Audrey is letting me borrow, that I just wiped myself out.





Saturday morning I was getting breakfast made, so I put Peyton down on her blanket and this is how Brandon found her when he came to see her.


I am getting so good at rolling over that I think that I will just sleep on my side.


She is just too cute!


Last Thursday night I was watching TV waiting until it was time to nurse Peyton, so Grandma Reiff was getting some cuddle time with Peyton before she went to bed. I guess the two of them had so much fun during the day that they were both wiped out. They looked so cute together and I hated that I had to wake them up.


Bumbo Time! Peyton is getting so big and it was time to get the bumbo out. We have lots of fun singing and reading together while she sits in her chair.


Peyton is to busy watching Wrigley then to look at the camera.

1 comment:

stacy, jeremy, audrey and hadleigh bullcoming said...

what a big girl she looks so cute in her bumbo!