Everyone at the baby shower.
Stacy...The Host. It is great to see a smile on her face, because of how the day started. See picture below..
Stacy had a fight with the car door and the door won!
I was so excited to see my best friends Tara, Lindsay and Kelce at the shower. We all don't live in the same town and it is hard to get together. Thanks Tara so much for making the trip up from Dallas, TX. Love and Miss you girls!
Kelce, Lindsay, Heidee, Cara and Tara hanging out before everything gets started.
Stacy had everyone decorate a onesie under shirt for Peyton and they all turned out so cute and I will love putting them on her.
Cara, Heidee, Tara and I on a team playing scategories and having a great time.
Jena, Elsa, Julie and Debbie (Grandma Yoder) playing scategories.
Time for presents! I got lots of great gifts from everyone and there was way to many pictures to post, so here are a few of the gifts that I did get.
My grandma made this blanket for Peyton. I was so excited to see it and I love it and I know that Peyton will love it too! Thanks Grandma it turned out great.
Katie "Mac" Hoyt sent us a burp cloth and bib that say Peyton. Thanks Katie! They are so cute and we will get great use out of them.
This was such a cute outfit from Carrie and Emerson. Thanks!
An outfit from Stacy...she sould not have gotten us anything else, but it was really cute and she couldn't help herself.
Thanks Tara for the bath tub! We are all set and ready for a bath. Thanks again for making it up to the baby shower and helping me out all weekend. Couldn't ask for a better friend.
Opening the gift from Kelce and Lindsay and Lily is on her way over to help me out.
Tons of cute clothes from Elsa.
Thanks Mom and Dad for the pack'n'play. It will make things so much easier for us when we are traveling and the many trips that we will make to your house.
Brandon is going to be so excited when he gets home to see this cute Cubs outfit. Thanks Debbie!
Debbie got us all kinds of great clothes and I had to post this outfit because when I pulled it out of the bag it was a huge hit with everyone. So cute!
I just think that this picture is funny. I was telling Debbie that I have been looking to get this cleaner, but my face in this picture makes it look like I am looking at her with the "Are you telling me to clean face!"
Cute pink shoes!
Thanks Debbie for the Monitor!
Really cute Nike socks that Peyton will look so great in.
Thank you again to everyone for making it out to the shower and for all the wonderful gifts. Brandon and I feel so blessed with such great family and friends and we thank you all for everything that you have done for us. Peyton is a lucky girl and now all we have to do is get everything put together for her to arrive.
Love you guys!
2 comments:
Looks like your shower was a success-you got a little of everything! Wish we could have been there to celebrate, but we were up here celebrating ourselves-Carter turned one!
Love & hugs,
Katie Mac
We had such a good time at your shower Kelly! Glad you got lots of good stuff. Can't wait to see you next weekend so we can see your new house (and the nursery of course!)
Go Huskers!
CBGW
Post a Comment