Here is Peyton's beautiful crib. I love her bedding and it looks great with the wall colors. Also you can see that I have her bag all packed and ready to go.
The matching changing table. We are still working on getting this all organized, so right now it is a great spot that I put things I am not sure where I am going to put them just yet. Brandon and I never saw what this would look like besides picture online and we were both very happy with how it looks in the nursery. It is the perfect size.
Full closet! Look at all those clothes already. When we get are other things done in the nursery the closet will look better and not so packed.
Thanks to my parents for coming out last weekend and helping me get more things together in the nursery. Dad you did a great job of touching up the paint and making it so I would not look at it and go crazy everytime I looked at it. Mom thanks for making trips around down and getting more of those last minute things done around the house. The nursery is looking better and better every time I walk in there. Thank you and we love you both.
Brett and Debbie are coming down this weekend for Drew's Birthday and I am so excited to have them see what we have been doing and I am sure that I will get lots more help and making sure that everything is ready for Miss Peyton.
1 comment:
Did Brandon get the blinds and Curtains up on Sunday? You didn't show them in the pictures so I am assuming not. I am sure that his parents will help you with get this done when they get here this weekend. Everything looks great! Can't wait for that little girl to get here and use that wonderful room.
Post a Comment