Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Peyton's Nursery!!!!!

Brandon and I were very excited yesterday, because we got a phone call that our recliner was ready for pick-up. This was the last thing that we were waiting on to finish up Peyton's Nursery. Everything is in place and just waiting for her to get here. Of course there is still little details that we will be adding like pictures, but I wanted to let you all see how it has all come together with everything that we have planned so far.

Can you tell what are the new updates?







New Updates:
*Peyton above the crib
*Window curtains and the changing table was moved.
*The recliner (It is so comfortable and Brandon and I just sat in it for a long time last night!)
*2 black shelves


Thanks Brett and Debbie for your help last weekend in making this nursery come together for us. Brandon and I love it and are always walking in there to take a look.

3 comments:

Mommy K said...

The room is adorable...now Peyton just needs to show up! Good luck with you labor and delivery-you're a tough girl so I know you'll handle it like a champ. And just think of the reward at the end!!!
Love & Hugs,
Katie (Carl, Carter, Baby A, Baby B)

Anonymous said...

WOW Kelly- The room looks great!!!! If you are at a 4 right now you might be popping out little Peyton before you know it. Ha Ha-- Good luck! Amber~

Anonymous said...

WOW Kelly- The room looks great!!!! If you are at a 4 right now you might be popping out little Peyton before you know it. Ha Ha-- Good luck! Amber~