I went to my weekly check-up with the doctor to see if there was any change. There was a change and I am now dilated to 4cm and my cervix is still softening! Brandon was able to go to this appointment with me and we had lots of questions for the doctor.
Here is the Q & A with Dr. Roles:
Q: What size do you think this baby is?
A: "I would say that you have a good size baby in there around 8 pounds."
Q: Do we have any way of knowing if she will have a big head like her father did?
A: "We can get an idea about how big she will be off of how big (Kelly) was as a baby, but there is nothing that can tell us the size of her head."
Q: Now that I have changed from 3cm to 4cm, do you think that I will make it to my due date?
A: "This is just a guess, but I would say that you will have this baby within the next week or week in a half."
Brandon and I are very excited knowing that she could be here within the week or next week. Now the doctor could be wrong and she could hang out for a while and not be here until her due date, but we are ready for her whenever she decides to show up.
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We are getting so excited - hurry up and have that baby already!!!
Post a Comment