When we are laying down she loves to lay on our legs or on our chest. In the mornings we let her out of her kennel until we get up for about an hour, and she is either in the middle touching both of us, or is laying right in the middle of my legs. It makes things a little hard when I am trying to get comfortable right now in my sleep.
Tuesday, October 9, 2007
Wrigley!!!!
Wrigley is the newest addition to the family. We got her a little over a month ago and she is being such a great dog. The only thing that Brandon and I have had to get use to is getting up during the middle of the night around 2:30am to take her out and then again around 6am. When we first got her it was every 2 hours, so things are getting better.
When we are laying down she loves to lay on our legs or on our chest. In the mornings we let her out of her kennel until we get up for about an hour, and she is either in the middle touching both of us, or is laying right in the middle of my legs. It makes things a little hard when I am trying to get comfortable right now in my sleep.
Just look at that face. It makes it hard to yell at her when she is not being very good.
When we are laying down she loves to lay on our legs or on our chest. In the mornings we let her out of her kennel until we get up for about an hour, and she is either in the middle touching both of us, or is laying right in the middle of my legs. It makes things a little hard when I am trying to get comfortable right now in my sleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Welcome to parenthood...waking up in the middle of the night. HMMM...Carter is over 7 months old and I still get up 2 times a night with him. =) Funny how it doesn't bother you, though, because being a Mommy is the best thing ever, even at 3 a.m.
P.S. I wish my stomach looked like yours at 13 weeks preggo...
Hugs, Katie
Wrigley is sooo cute. I am really glad you posted pictures of her- give ger lots of attention now- b/c it won't be the same once that little baby is born. PS i'd like to say that I feel sorry for you having to get up two times a night- but I'll call you in April and see how your doing then... love you!!!
Kelly I have a picture of Wrigley from the first weekend you got her. I will send it to you. She has grown alot...
Debbie
Post a Comment