Brandon and I have very exciting news to share with all of our family and friends. We will be adding to our family roster in April. We were able to hear the babies heartbeat for the first time today and everything is looking great just as it should be. I am 13 weeks along today and feeling great. I have had a little bit of morning sickness and been a little tired, but in the past week I have felt great. I am planning on taking a belly picture tonight to show how I look at 13 weeks, so if I am brave enough I will post it.
Wednesday, October 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
From Mom - We are so excited and happy for you. I can't believe that I will soon have 4 grandchildren. I may soon have as many as Terry and Carol Ann!
I am soooo excited for you guys and I know that you will be fantastic parents!! Get some belly pictures up soon.
I had a feeling this was coming.....maybe its just my "mommy-radar" (you get that after you've had one). CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm glad to hear that you're feeling well.
Kelly,
That is so exciting! We are so happy for you. We will keep checking your blog so keep us updated!
Terra and family
We are so happy for you both. You are going to be terrific parents! I am grateful to this blog thing so we can stay posted on everything. Congrats!
Love,
Emma and Andrew
CONGRATS to you both!!!! We're so happy for you and we'll be checking the blog regularly!
Katy & Aaron Zimmerman
Grats guys!
Post a Comment