Tuesday, October 16, 2007

KSU Football & Madness in Manhattan

Mom and Dad Reiff were in town this weekend to enjoy the Wildcat Weekend. We had the opening night of basketball practice with Madness in Manhattan that started at 10:30pm on Friday. Then on Saturday we went to the Football game vs. Colorado that started at 8:15pm. If you are seeing a pattern it sure was late nights of cheering for Kansas State. We had a great time and enjoyed sleeping in both Saturday and Sunday! The weather was nice enough to keep the rain away during the football game, but it had a cold breeze that made it a little chilly. After seeing KSU score 40 points after 3 quarters and it was close to 11:30pm, we called it a night and decided to finish watching the game on ESPN 2. KSU won We had a great time getting to see my parents and we love it everytime they come out to visit Manhattan.


Here is a shot of the press box that all of the rest of my co-workers are very busy at work during the game. I don't work any of the games, but I could if they needed me. All I will do mostly is get up there during halftime and steal ice cream!


The family at the football game. You can see that we are all looking a little cold at this point and it is only halftime. We had lots of laughs during the game because there was a fan that was sitting in front of us that was a super fan and when KSU did something good he would give high fives to everyone. Normally that is great and we would give them along, but he would hit your hand so hard that it would sting for mintutes later. We lucked out, because either he heard us talking about him or he got to tired to slap hands during the rest of the game. Dad and I were thinking of all kinds of ways that we could get out of having to slap his hand. Good Laughs!!!

Here is Brandon at Madness in Manhattan. Poor guy had been working none stop that day starting with an Equestrian Meet at 10am and then a Baseball Scrimage that started at 7pm and ended with enough time for him to join us for Madness. You can tell that he is having a blast in this picture. I think that he is just trying to keep his eyes open. I love you Brandon and I know that you work hard to make things better for us all the time.

Here is the golden team. Lets hope that they will play has well as they are ranked!



The family all ready for an exciting night of Kansas State Basketball. It was fun and we caught a t-shirt but of course instead of being an XL like normal it was a size small. I was hoping that it was an XL so Dad could take a t-shirt home., but sorry Dad maybe next time. We all had fun and all looking forward to this years basketball season. Dad has already reserved tickets for certain games, so the Oregon game is taken!


Mom and I also took the time that we had on Saturday to do a little shopping. It is starting to get a little harder for me to find things to wear. I am in that really aweful stage were I am not big enough to wear maternity clothes and my normal clothes are just not fitting as well. We didn't end up finding too many things, but I did get a really cute dress that I can wear to Audrey's blessing this Sunday. I am going to do some more shopping this weekend in Kansas City, so maybe I will be luckier.

2 comments:

Mommy K said...

Yeah-that "in between" stage really sucks...I did the rubber band trick on my pants for quite a while...even when I could wear maternity tops, the pants wouldn't fit me. It's frustrating but all a part of the Pregnancy Fun!
Hugs to you, Brandon and Baby!

stacy, jeremy, audrey and hadleigh bullcoming said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun- Audrey and I can't wait to see you this weekend!! Love you