Keeping a journal of all the exciting times that Peyton and Kamryn bring to our lives.
Friday, October 26, 2007
The date has been set!
Today while we were at our doctor's appointment we scheduled the date of our sonogram. We will find out if we are having a Boy or a Girl on Monday, Nov. 26th at 9am! To make it easier to remember that is the Monday after Thanksgiving.
I hope baby yoder cooperates beter than Audrey did- I think it took us three or four times to actually see that it was a girl. I am so excited it's that soon - I was thinking we would have to wait forever to find out. I can't wait to start shopping.
2 comments:
I hope baby yoder cooperates beter than Audrey did- I think it took us three or four times to actually see that it was a girl. I am so excited it's that soon - I was thinking we would have to wait forever to find out. I can't wait to start shopping.
Yipeeeeee!!! So exciting!
Post a Comment