Friday, October 26, 2007

Dr. Appointment at 16 weeks and 1 Day

I had my second doctor's appointment today and Brandon and I were able to hear the heartbeat again. Everything is looking great and the babies heartbeat was at 155 bpm. The doctor said that everything is on track and that the heartbeat was very strong and normal for it to slow down from the last appointment. If you remember it was beating between 165 to 170 bpm. She had no problems finding the strong heartbeat, because as soon as she put the stick (I am not sure what it is called) on my belly we could hear the baby.

I am feeling so much better with lots more energy this week. I am sure that I would feel even better if I wouldn't have had such a crazy week. Work is really starting to get very busy because basketball season starts next week! I am looking forward to a little bit of a break, but I love my job so I can't complain too much.

Brandon and I were laughing while we waited for the Doctor on guessing on how much weight I have gained so far. I could not remember what I weight at the last appoinment so we started guessing. We both thought that had gained around 5 pounds or so. Everything that I have read is telling me that I should have gained 5 pounds or less at this point. I asked the doctor and she did not have my last appointments weight in front of her, so while we were checking out she looked it up. I have only gained a total of 2 pounds! The doctor was fine with my weight and said to just keep eating and doing what I normally would do.

I'll take a picture this weekend of my belly so you can see if there has been a change.

No comments: