This past fall I planted my first tulips with the help of my wonderful Mother-In-Law Debbie. I have been waiting patiently for Spring to get here so I could see how they turned out. We only planted a couple of bags so I didn't have the tulips run all the way down the retaining wall. I wanted to make sure I liked how they looked before I went crazy and planted a ton of them on this side of the house. Well it was a success and I love them!
Yesterday when we got home Peyton had to go take a look at the "flowers" before taking her stuff into the house. I am now wishing that I planted more so I could cut more down and take into the house. I have always loved tulips and seeing them everyday when I get home makes me very happy and loving Spring Time.
1 comment:
If you need any daffodils or narcissus please let me know.
Joline
Post a Comment