Thursday, April 8, 2010

Happy Easter!

Peyton loved Easter this year and had a great time hunting for eggs. I loved her dress! She looked so cute and she would make me laugh because she walked around like she was a pretty girl in it. The only bad thing that happened all day was that I bought these really cute shoes to match and they ended up giving Peyton some serious blisters. We had a small melt down on the drive home with lots of yelling "ouchy!" and crying that her feet hurt. I felt like the world's worst Mommy to give so much pain to her child for the sake of cute shoes. Note: Next time we wear those shoes we will have socks on...if we can wear them again.
I was hoping to get a good shot of her in her dress and then I realized that I have a 2 year old that won't sit still long enough to even want to smile for the camera. So here are the best shots that I could get of her that day. We are going to have her pictures taken in this dress so hopefully we can get something then.
Peyton looking cute in her Easter Dress
Peyton with her cousin Maddy. Peyton's face makes me wonder what she is thinking.
Checking out her Easter Basket
So excited to see what the Easter Bunny brought for her.
The Hunt is on...


She filled her basket once so we had to dump the eggs out so she could find more. I think that we had over 50+ eggs for 3 kids.
Peyton with Grandma and Grandpa Yoder
The Yoder Family! (Just ignore the fact that I look like a huge watermelon.)

No comments: