Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Happy Birthday Party! This is the last one...

Last Saturday we had Peyton's kid party here in Manhattan with all her friends. It was a fun day and I think that the kids loved just being able to run around for a couple of hours together. Peyton got all kinds of good gifts and lots of stuff to play with her baby doll. She has really started playing with her "baby" doll a lot lately and it is fun to see how loving she is with her doll. I hope she is like this when her baby sister gets here soon.
I was a little distracted during the party and did not do a very good job of taking many pictures. So here are the three that I took...

Peyton really did have a lot of fun at her party. I should have taken another picture...
All the kids made birthday crowns and bracelets to wear during the party.

Peyton opening up one of her gifts.


I wish that I could have had the video camera out while the kids sang "Happy Birthday" to Peyton because she had the biggest smile on her face and danced along. It was the cutest thing ever!

No comments: