Thursday, April 15, 2010

31 Weeks...

This week, your baby measures over 16 inches long. She weighs about 3.3 pounds (try carrying four navel oranges) and is heading into a growth spurt. She can turn her head from side to side, and her arms, legs, and body are beginning to plump out as needed fat accumulates underneath her skin. She's probably moving a lot, too, so you may have trouble sleeping because your baby's kicks and somersaults keep you up. Take comfort: All this moving is a sign that your baby is active and healthy.

Peyton with Baby Sister at 31 Weeks
How I am doing and what has been going on...

Well I am feeling great. By the end of the night I can really feel just how tired and worn out my body gets from the entire day. I have this lovely pain on the right side of my back that feels just awesome. Otherwise beside the gall bladder pain that I have had the entire time I have no complaints. I have been thinking back a lot of how my pregnancy was with Peyton and I know that the doctor's say no pregnancies are the same, but I can only think of a few things and they are not that major. The only thing that has me a little nervous is that I never had to deal with the heat with Peyton, so we will see how I handle these next few months.

Planning for Yoder Baby #2

If you have not heard Brandon and I are going to keep the name of this baby girl a secret. We do have a name picked out, but still working on the middle name. I hope that we can get that figured out soon.

I am feeling a little guilty because I have not planned as well as I did with Peyton. I am sure by this time we had most of her nursery already put together. Since the girls are going to share a room and we have most of everything that we need I have been putting it on the back burner, but knowing that the clock is ticking I have been thinking a lot of what this baby girl will need and making a list. That list is getting longer than I was expecting. But no worries because I know that we will get it all together in time.

For starters we are having the carpets cleaned today!

No comments: